Senator is the office and retail building which consist of the new part and preserved historic fragments of the old buildings given renovations. The building has a five-storey gallery covered with a steel roof with a glass skylight, two-storey mezzanines (on the 4th and 5th floor) and three levels of underground garages. In the central part of the building there is a patio in the shape of a truncated triangle roofed in the level of the ceiling above the ground floor with a steel structure.
Usable area of the building: 36433,8 m2.
The scope of construction works carried out:
– concrete-carpentry, reinforcement and assembly works.
Monolithic reinforced concrete structure:
– foundation slab 60 cm with trim
– walls of staircases, elevator and installation shafts
– monolithic floor slabs and assembly of reinforcement and pouring concrete in prestressed ceilings
– beams, pillars, lintels, reinforced monolithic reinforcements
– entry ramps to the garage
– infrastructure and small architecture: a fountain, retaining walls, terrain stairs
Assembly of prefabricated elements:
– prefabricated reinforced concrete stairs
– assembly of prefabricated reinforcing steel